12. februar 2010

California here we come..

Sorry for the missing posts - no time(:

What's new?
School is school, everybody's all about Valentines Day, which I (sorry if i hurt any body) think is stupid!!
My History teacher is .. not bright .. and I finally proved that he really doesn't check out worksheets, just look over them fast and sees if there's answers. We had a worksheet with "fill in the blank" and some questions at top. Me, LeeDa and Kyle filled out mooost of the "fill in the blank" - Kyle had more than me and LeeDa. I had the questions to 2/5 sections, but wrote the rest of the questions down without answers (didn't have enough time.)
I got full credit (50 points) and no, I did not have everything :)
LeeDa got 37 points without any questions and less answers than Kyle who only got 30 points.
I think it's kinda funny.. Other?
Track starts for real on Tuesday, but I'm not gonna be at school next week. Instead I'm leaving for THE WEST COAST : D

I just listened to the Orange County theme song and I'm sooooo excited!
"California here we come, right back where we started from..."
Anyways. I'll write and tell you everything about it when I get back home at the 19th.. Or by first chance :-)

Take goood care! And miss you all in Denmark, but I'll be there REALLY soon! :S
Hugs from "the foreign girl" - Mette

1 kommentar:

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)