17. marts 2010

The Spring is hitting.. Hard!

The warmth is definitely coming to Indiana, and a lot nicer than it does in Denmark. It's 8pm here and 16C/61F. Outside practice is lovely when there's not a cloud in the sky and the sun is burning down. Only if it wasn't as windy it'd be perfect.
But not only is the weather warming up, but so is everybody's moods and it's finally more fun to be an exchange student again (not that i hasn't been during the winter). I mean it's not only everybody else, it's my mood too! I lost my activity at the Track meet yesterday (200 meter) big time, and at first I was mad at myself because I knew I could've done so much better, but going outside and feeling the smell of summer nights and good friends can just never let you down, can it?

So I'm gonna start a list of weird things, funny things and American things and have it laying around, 'cause I'm really starting to noticing them and when I once feel like I have enough, I'll post them on here for you :)

I thought of a lot of stuff to tell you all earlier, but I can't remember what it was. Oh well, I'll save it for another day!
BE CAREFUL! Love Mette

I thought of a lot of things I was gonna say on here, earlier, but now I forgot, so I'll save it for another day. I by the way, I've been pretty busy, but I'll try to catch up with emails and messages one of these days!
BE CAREFUL! Love Mette

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)