12. marts 2010

These are the days of my life!

It's Friday and that means it's weekend! Woo!
It is the last day of the first 9 weeks, which means that I'm halfway through this (last) semester of school in the United States. Woo! (Also weird to think about though)
The weather is AMAZING compared to Denmark at this time of the year. I've seen the temperature at 22C this week, and I know it's been higher - GO MARCH IN INDIANA! It's 22:32 and 11C, I'm not complaining. Not when I can walk around without a jacket in March!
I still have straight A's. (A- in stupid U.S. History, because I don't care and it doesn't interest me, but who cares :) Maybe I'll just prepare a little for our tests and get an A this semester, but why? I'd rather have fun, ha ha. It doesn't mean anything, anyways)
There's two weeks till Spring Break!
I have my first Track meet on Tuesday, I'm gonna run/sprint the 200m. and I'm kinda nervous. I'll probably loose big time, but I'll have fun :-) If somebody gets sick I'm gonna do the 200 relay (Danish = stafet) but I've never done that before, so hopefully they won't :)
I got my uniform for Track today:


What else? Hm. I don't really know.
I just love these day, my mood is definitely on it's highest!

Hope you're doing good!
BE CAREFUL.
XOXO Mette

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)