24. december 2009

American Christmas

It's December 25th and it's Christmas.. Hm!
Something is wrong here?

Yesterday was .. different. Waking up to a relaxed day instead of running around from one Christmas tradition to another. Eating normal food instead of the piles of food the Danes have on Christmas. Meet Santa Claus .. you know :-)
I did open some presents though, and my presents from Denmark.
It was.. overwhelming at first, but talking to my family in Denmark and seeing them happy, having a good time - being okay helped a lot and made me happy enough to enjoy another experience.

But even more crazy than not having Christmas the 24th was having Christmas on the 25th :-P
Christmas in the morning!
I'll admit that I'm not the best person to get up in the morning (but I've seen worse..) but we didn't get up till around 8.30 and went in to open presents.
The rest of the day was pretty relaxed, movies, looking at presents - family :-)

I got a whooooooole lot of presents! From everybody, every corner of the world. Thanks everybody!

Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday!
Thousands of Christmas hugs from
Mette

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)