16. december 2009

CHRISTMAAAAAS (time)

So, Christmas is coming up!
I'm really excited, 'cause you know.. It's Christmas :-)

I love opening all the present-calender-things I've got from Denmark!
At first my chocolate calender, of course. And mom and dads, every day with Miranda. And Laura and Mette's weird, random stuff that mostly doesn't really make sense. And K.15's every 2nd day, with fun Danish candy or things like that, it's all very exciting!

Yesterday, I went Christmas shopping with Nikki and Megan, from school. It was sooo much fun.. We went to Plainfield and around there and went out to eat, just driving around. So I got most of my Christmas presents bought. That's good!






Other than that..?
I started at dance, Hip Hop over here. It's much more different from my Funk than I thought, and I feel really bad at it, but I'm giving it a chance. (:
This weekend I went to the YFU Christmas party, we were only around 10 students, but we did still have fun. We exchanged presents and I got hand towels!


Sunday, we went to Washington, Indiana for the first family Christmas, that was "hyggeligt" (:
Haha. It was nice, fun to meet more people.

2 days till Christmas break! : D
2 more finals to go.
We have final exams this week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.) Normally you would have 7, but since one of my classes is a Study Hall I don't have a final there.
Other than that if you miss one day or less at school you get "Exam Exemptions." Freshmen get 1, Sophomores 2, and Juniors and Seniors 3, so I got 3.
So I exempted English 11, U. S. History and Nutrition & Wellness, so the finals I have to take is Algebra (Math. I learned in like 7th grade), Art/Drawing, and Choir (I took that today, it was easy! Sight reading and rhythms).
The Finals I'm exempting just mean I don't get a grade for it, the Finals normally get counted into the rest of you grade, kinda like a test, you for more point, but I just don't get a grade, so since I have A's in everything now, I should probably end up with A's in everything (unless I do something really stupid in Art or Math. but that's not gonna happen) : D
Hope it makes sense. At least a little.

Other..? I got my class ring! It's pretty.

That must be it for now..

Take care and enjoy the Christmas!
Thousands of December hugs from Mette.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)