4. januar 2010

NEW

New Year. New Semester. New Classes. New People. New Start? NEW!

It's January 4th, in case you didn't know. Look how good I am at the whole 'updating-my-blog'! I should be proud, ha ha.

Today school started again.
My schedule now looks like:
1st (7.30-8.20) Jewelry - hopefully they'll have my schedule changed AWAY from that by tomorrow, 'cause I would rather have a study hall/teacher's assistant class than being in this class with the most boring teacher (after my U. S. History teacher), hearing him calling me Maddie every day, and.. getting another final over stuff I've never learned?
2nd (8.25-9.29) Sociology - (longer because of the Chanel 1 news, the last 15. minutes). The teacher seemed Really nice and said my name right without me even saying it first! It's the first teacher doing that over here :-) but I think it's gonna be a hard(er) class. Nice though, feel like I need some challenge.
3rd (9.34-10.24) Speech I - also seems like a nice class, the teacher is the drama/theater art teacher too and the teacher for the drama club and she's really nice :-) I think it's gonna be fun!
4th (10.29-11.19) U. S. History - same old teacher, same old notes, worksheets, assignments... or not the same information, but the same kind of style. Boring! And now they're making his old room into a "21st century room" - nobody really knows what - and he's just in what ever room is free that period. 107 for me. I went to 212 as my schedule said, but there was nobody there - nice!
5th (11.24-12.14) English 11 - same teacher, same, same, same.. Fine class, not very hard.
12.14-12.44 - 3rd LUNCH : D somebody "stole" "our" table! We'll get it back tomorrow ;-)
6ts (12.49-13.39) Algebra I - still 7th grade math. I'm thinking about whether I should be in there still or not. It's so easy and kinda boring, but I do wanna have some kinda math. and don't wanna change my whole schedule around if I can't get another math. class in that period.
7th (13.44-14.34) Choir - still easy choir and not very good-sounding, but now I'm in "Verbalessence" which is another girls group meeting every Monday after school. We started today, and it's cool! Almost everybody is from the two top choirs and we're singing all the music our self. It was just cool :-) So now I'm in a bad choir and a good choir :-P
We sing this song in the new choir (click here to hear it) All the "dums" in the background will be us singing too :-)

So that's my day - every day - 18 more weeks. Only.......... :-(
I would wish there was a way I could stay just one more year. There's so many cool things going on at school next year, and I wouldn't mind staying. But I would like to see everybody at home too.... I don't know, I just.. Maybe going home right before Christmas next year :-) That would fit me better :-P

Tomorrow I've been here for 6 months! Feels like.. 6 weeks? No, it seems like I've been here forever and then on the other side it seems like I just arrived.
IT'S CRAZY :-)
But it's been a good half year! Bring ups and downs and little bumps in the road, but nothing major and over all it's been one of the best half years of my life, something I'll Never forget!

If somebody reading this is ever considering it - do it!
That's all I have to say for now.

Take care everybody, see you soon!
(Pretty sure I'm leaving here on June 23rd and will be in Denmark by June 24th)
XOXO Mette

P.S. It's only -9 C now.... ONLY? It's gonna be a long winter!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)