20. januar 2010

Track (conditioning)

Hey guys.
So I haven't done any Sport for almost a year, and then I decided to try Track. Track (and Field) is in Danish Atletik. Track is "løb" and Fiels is the rest. Just to make that clear.
Right now there's Track conditioning, to get in shape for Track, so I went to that for the first time today and I'll have to say wow, I'm in really bad shape, but it's all okay, that's what I'm at conditioning for :-)
It was a lot of fun, and it made me feel all nice and healthy afterwards, it gives this nice soreness - the good kind of pain, because you know why it's there! He he.
But it was hard, but hey, I'll get better, hopefully.
I haven't fully decided if I wanna do Track yet, but now I'm trying it out.

I might help out with the Spring Play too, I want to do more 'cause I'm tired of sitting at home, but now I might not even have time for that :-) He he. My teacher said I could probably even help assistant direct it (I didn't wanna be IN the play, 'cause I'm gonna miss a lot of rehearsal) but I'll talk to her again tomorrow and see if I can get Spring Play helping worked in to my schedule :-P

Monday: Choir - 4, maybe a little Spring Play if I'm going to do that
Tuesday: Nothing, but Miranda has dance, so if I can find a ride home, I can do the Spring Play here too, but probably not.
Wednesday: Track Conditioning
Thursday: I can help with the Spring Play + Dance at 8
Friday: Track - if I can find a ride..

That's how I think it's gonna look right now, but I don't know how it's gonna be when the "real" Track Practice starts in February. We'll see!

Take care and have fun!
Hugs and .. more hugs,
Mette

1 kommentar:

  1. Hugs to you as well my dear friend. I'm sorry I haven't been able to write to you, but I'll promise to do it soon - I just have to finish a trip to the capital of Brazil, Brasília. Take care.

    SvarSlet

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)