2. januar 2010

It's cooooooold!!

First.. I lied last time; I ended up going to the YFU party at New Years and it was okay. We had a little fireworks at midnight and then we watched movies, played games and.. talked? I didn't sleep to much, both because we didn't and because the bit we did, I slept in a chair all crumpled up. I tried to lay on the floor instead, but it only lasted a little while, then it got too cold. It was a fun night, okay at least, but nothing like we celebrate New Years Eve in Denmark of course.. That's life :-)
So when I got picked up on Friday, I went straight to Lauren's house and spent the night there. Today I got back home and got a shower before I was supposed to leave for babysitting in the evening. (I had a couple of hours at home first), but the plans changed and we (me and Miranda) didn't need to babysit anyway. I baked some brownies and cup cakes in small Danish-flagged forms.

So I just wanted to say that real fast :-)

Other than that.. It's really cold!
The warmest I've seen today was -9 C at like 2pm.
Now it's almost 11pm and -16 C! (3 F) And it's getting colder... Oh, how I'm not looking forward to the next couple of months - or how I'm looking forward to spend them INSIDE. And I always thought the Danish winters was cold, but I changed my mind :-)
Remind me not to complain about the cold next year, and not to complain about getting up at.. 6.30? In the mornings. Just remind me of -16 degrees at January 2nd and getting up at 5.30, then I'll probably not complain (maybe I will.. I know myself - I'll probably come up with an excuse for still complaining) Ha ha.

Otherwise, stay warm, enjoy, take care, have fun, smile - laugh, and write me some updates even though I might not have the time to write back. Who knows, some day I might :-) He he.
Love, hugs and warm thoughts, Mette

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)