1. juni 2010

Graduation Open House

Today me and Mike had our Open House. Everybody/most people have it a day around Graduation. Some people started last week and they go all the way through June. Like we drive around town and stop by the different houses, here it’s just bigger and longer.
There were a bunch of people having theirs today, so ours lasted (officially) from 4-11pm, even though the last people really didn’t leave till midnight. Yes, it was really Mike’s. I just tagged along, since I “graduated” too.
So I had passed out invitations at school, but a lot of people forgot or had other plans. I good group of my friends showed up though, and I had a good time.
We had a ton of food, and now a ton of leftovers, bouncy-things, to jump on, and they each had a little game on them. It’s hard to describe. One had a basketball goal in each end, but you were tied together in a big bouncy court in the middle, so it was about pulling the hardest and be the first to slam dunk the ball into the goal.
It was a lot of fun, and since I was outside setting up from about 10am and then didn’t get back in till around midnight, it was reeeeeeeeeally hot, but nice (about 30C) and I did get a little more tan and burned, ha ha, just a little!

See you soon!
Love Mette

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)