1. juni 2010

I know

I know it’s been a long time, I’m sorry. My internet is not working, so that’s why I’m not answering e-mails etc. If you send me a message on Facebook though, I get it as a text on my self phone, so you can always do that instead.

I have been waiting for the internet to work again, so I could get in and write to you, but since I don’t think it’s going to, I figured I would start writing different posts for my blog, save them to my computer, and then one day go to McDonalds or some other place with free internet to post them, so don’t forget to read the other stories I’ve put in today, they’re saved separately.

See you REALLY SOON now!
Love you, Mette

1 kommentar:

  1. cellphone :)
    elsker at være klogere end dig, og elsker og savner dig !!

    SvarSlet

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)