1. juni 2010

Last day of school, and Senior Sunset

Today was my last day of school at Mooresville High School - it’s kinda bittersweet. On the sweet side I have summer vacation now, until mid-August, so that’s awesome! No more finals, no more homework, no more school. But then on the other side MHS was the center of this year. It was where I spend most of time. It was where I met all these wonderful people, that will always be a part of my life. It was where I met friends that I just don’t know what I’m going to do without. It was where I learned more about myself, and changed, grew, and got more of the person I wanted to be, and to just let all that go, and start a new chapter is hard. I don’t know when I’ll get to see them all again, and I am so tired of staying in touch with everybody through writing/Facebook.



I took my last two finals in today (Sociology and U. S. History) and then we had a Senior picnic during lunch, and the commencement practice for Saturday’s Graduation.



After hanging out with Karolina and Denisa, the two other foreign exchange students at school, and taking pictures of school and around school



Me, Nich, and Denisa went around town and to Nich’s house for a little while, before leaving for Anderson Orchard (where I went picking apples in the beginning of the year, and went to get a pumpkin for Halloween) for the Senior Sunset. They have the tallest hill in Morgan County, so a lot of the Seniors showed up to hang out, and see the sun go down (they saw it set in the beginning of the year, so it’s symbolizing the end) but around an hour/an hour an a half before the sun set, it started lightening, and since we were at the highest point, we had to leave, which was sad, but I had fun.



It’s by the way around 30C during the days here, and doesn’t really go under 20C right now, maybe when I sleep, so I hope you enjoy your Danish weather too! (:
Just kidding. I hope you’ll have a good summer until I see you though!
28 more days L
Love you, Mette

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Hej, læg en kommentar, jeg skal nok prøve at svare :-)